Tuesday 27 August 2024

Cobbling a Plan

Worked alongside a new Script Supervisor while my regular boss is away on holiday. Was great to be with someone with a slightly different means of doing the gig and we got on pretty well to boot. The day itself was little hectic on account of a planned camera technique suddenly becoming unavailable to us so we were forced to cobble together a plan. We did well under the circumstances but it was a lot for me to juggle - hopefully I kept up and rolled with the punches.

We're getting into the rhythm of some earlier starts now on account of how far we have to travel to get to work each morning. The tiredness hit me like a ton of bricks when I got home. I just have to remember to pace myself this week and ensure I don't burn out too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment