Sunday 4 August 2024

Catch Ya Later, Bournemouth

It was hard waking up this morning. Again, it marked the end of our holiday which is a ropey thing to bear. I realized I hadn't strolled around the house much so I took the time today to walk around the bedrooms and consider their history. The one that really stood out was the old Cafe Studios 'Office'. Endearing called the 'Blue Room' for years on account of its navy carpet, this room was once both the hub of Mark and me's operation, and where I played video games for hours at a time. We compromised 'The 14' in there (one film for every day to celebrate 2014). Feels odd typing that now ten years later... 

Anyway, enough nostalgia, we rushed home to see our cat and so I could catch a 30th birthday party for a colleague. It was odd aippi Guinness 50 meters away from a Far Right protest rally but I did my best to live my life as if nothing was unusual. Truth be told I stayed out longer than I had anticipated, but I always figure that someone's birthday needs ringing in with everything their guests have got. It latterly turned into a wedding disco type affair so I gave it my all to the delight of some of the partons. Gotta humiliate yourself slith for the greater good I figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment