Sunday 18 August 2024

Munich Sunday

Rebecca's dad has really started taking great pride in his own scrambled eggs. Recently he's taken up a challenge from Rebecca to be a bit more savvy in the kitchen and eggs is a great place to start... Especially because it means we get a good breakfast out of the deal! We came back home to Bristol shortly after and I've been catching up on gaming and TV for the rest of the day. I did a schnitzel for Rebecca and myself tonight, somewhat inspired by us reminiscing about our interrailing adventures a couple years back. Rebecca ate some form of escalope in every nation we visited it felt like, I just brought home a great new technique to make my own schnitzels even better. It's so simple too: brush the pork in mustard before doing the whole dredging process. That my friends, is the Munich Style Schnitzel, best enjoyed on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment