Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Shopping? Sorted!

I spent so much money today. First of all I got Louis and myself Payday: The Heist, then I saw Batman on sale, and while I was browsing in town I found Deus Ex for really cheap! Dead chuffed with what I got everyone, lots of nice things for some very nice people, I even got Louis his very late Birthday present so that's a huge plus. While I was away worrying about what to get my Mum and my Girlfriend (easily the two hardest people to buy for) Mark, Dan and some others headed off to London to see the theatre production of The Woman in Black, I didn't go because it sounded scary and I am somewhat of a wuss. They bought back someone called Derek who was constructed in the Build-A-Bear Workshop, Mark and the others crowned his as the Cafe Studios mascot as he also wears a little blue hoodie... With little ear holes which are so cute.

As you may be aware, the new Christmas video is up, just a short little seasonal one that we are sure you'll appreciate, if not, then you are a scrooge who needs to eat more chocolate orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment