Monday 19 December 2011

Til next year Misfits...

Today, I watched the season finale of Misfits, I think I can honestly say that it was possibly the best episode made to date, it was so good I just wanted to watch more and more but sadly, I will have to wait until next year. Even an hour later I feel like it has been 'the end of an era' thing and I must reconcile thoughts with a fellow Mistfit-er, but alas, I must wait until tomorrow for that but with my sore throat it will certainly be a bit tricky.

The team went back to Mark's house today to film our Christmas special sketch, it is very much in the style of Card-ception so I apologise if you don't think it's amazing, but I can say that it is definitely a little bit funnier than the Birthday video; certainly made us feel a bit festive making it thanks to Mark's lovely living room decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment