Saturday 24 December 2011

Twas the night before Christmas...

Really excited about Christmas tomorrow, not sure why though, I know a few things I will hopefully be receiving but there are many surprises in store I'm sure. What I really want to see is the look on someones face when I give them a gift, especially Louis, although he has already successfully guessed what his present is this year, how? I have no idea... Another Christmas Eve party was hosted this year, many people came ate our fine foods and left ready for the big day tomorrow, which is exactly what you fine readers should be doing right now!

Merry Christmas again, from Cafe Studios and myself personally, I really do hope everyone has a damn good Christmas despite the lack of snow. I have griped about the general lack of Christmas cheer all month, but I am certainly feeling it now... and I hope you all are too!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment