Friday 23 December 2011

It's a wonderful movie

Vey little was accoplished today, mostly Batman, which is really good and I completed LIMBO as well. What has felt like a small achievement is the fact I finally got around to watching It's a Wonderful life, trust me when I say you pretty much need to see this film at some point in your life, it will just enrich you spiritually and morally. James Stewart performance is, without a doubt, one of the best in movie history, we totally empathise with his every action and when he returns to his home after losing the money you can see in his face how much of a broken man he is.

Louis has put up the new Edmund and Darrel short, based on a slightly true story as I do tend to get him rubish gifts, or so he claims...

View it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/586498

No comments:

Post a Comment