Monday 12 December 2011

A greater sense of motivation?

Today was pretty standard at school, the noteworthy aspect being playing a game of chess with Josh that I openly compared to the Vietnam War, perhaps crudely but I truly did feel like President Johnson as he ignored the advise of the wise men and struggled against the guerrilla tactics of the Vietcong.

The other interesting thing that happened, at least in my eyes, was The Breakfast Club. Easily one of the best high school movies ever and a great insight into the lives of teenagers that was fun and thought provoking. It didn't feel too dated either, with the exception of the famous theme song that is so 80's its too awesome to feel old. The film inspired me to do something good and out of the ordinary, I don't know what yet though, just waiting for that single idea to come to mind except it never comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment