Wednesday 7 December 2011

My first pub pint

After a pretty meh day of school (highlight was the questionnaire I did on chocolate fingers) I went down to a pub with Jamie and shared our first legal, mid afternoon pint. It was quite weird sitting outside by the canal, everyday I would walk on the other side of the water back home, but then I sat on the alternate side, where I previously have never been but always saw it walking home; it feels like some sort of metaphor for a rights of passage.

I watched a Fish Called Wanda this evening, it was a pretty fun movie with some inspired moments but as a whole film it felt a little lacking in places; the ending feels very rushed. John Cleese was the best character by far, having some of the best lines and moments, but Otto certainly had some very forced lines that rarely hit their mark unfortunately. Not as good as I thought it would be but it has its moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment