Saturday 3 December 2011

Moon Face!

I still feel like I havn't really had a nice weekend to myself in a long time. I don't mind my volenter work, it's fun and I get awesome food. Working on my English Coursework took much longer than I thought it would and it still isn't great, I just don't feel comfertable with handing in courswork that I don't feel is any good. In addition I know I have to do it all of tomorrow morning, and then jump straight back into filming mode for the afternoon/evening so it may be hard to get up in the morning... unless I really get into the mood to change my life sround tomorrow and just really enjoy everything I do, now I just have to get into that mentallity...

Highlight of the day was easily watching a very pessimistic and ill Louis playing the first section of Majora's Mask. He was verbally expressing his anxiety and illness at the same time as the moon slowly decended apon Clock Town and it was hilarious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment