Saturday 10 December 2011

Stuck between a landing and a hard place

Sorry about no blog again last night, another party. This time is was a relatively tame house party, I say tame but there were a couple of people who were shamefully very drunk before I even arrived, by the end there were 3 people being violently ill in various items that link to the sewers while we all enjoyed Finding Nemo and Mean Girls. I was offered a space on the landing under the impression that it was spacious and had very comfy carpeting, 50% of this turned out to be true so I didn't need a roll mat but my head was poking through a door as the surface area of the landing was the size of half a dinning table.

Waking up was also very fun, walking home in 2 oC temperatures was a good way to jolt my brain, defrosting my bike and cycling in however was one of the coldest experiences of my life, I had to hug the radiator afterwards to regain circulation. Film of the evening was The Ox Bow Incident which was really amazing, kinda like 12 Angry Men... with COWBOYS! The film was very ahead of its time, dealing with issues of justice and morality very maturelyproviding a thrilling third act and a great conclusion. It was a little slow to sstart off with, but after 15 minutes in you will not be let go. It even has Henry Fonda in it so that seals the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment