Monday 12 March 2012

Civ on sale

Despite my preconceptions of Monday, today turned out to be pretty good. Nice and easy lessons, History the class had a bit of banter as we got on with independent work and I found out I got an A in one of my coursework pieces which I was not expecting. I also nabbed Civilisation 5 while it was on sale, haven't had much of a chance to play it yet as Louis is organizing a big game soon, I'll probably be crap but he said we could join forces so that will be sweet.

Another runaway success with me was Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans which was excellent, possibly my favourite non Chaplin/Keaton film. The beginning was a little bit slow paced but it set the scene well with a simple premise, by the second act of the film I was hooked. Just watching the character's love for each other re-ignite was a joy and it even made me chuckle out loud in a couple of scenes especially the one that involved a very drunk pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment