Sunday 4 March 2012

Where is my appetite?

We were very busy at work today, probably on account of the bizarre weather we were having, first torrential rain, then snow, then sunshine. Parents obviously wanted to have their children playing in a nice, heated leisure centre. Again I return home absolutely shattered and without much of an appetite, I heated up my dinner in the microwave again thinking I couldn't possible get through all of it, then a jacket potato is put in front of me, took a bit out of it as if it were an apple and just couldn't be bothered.

Special Birthday shout-out to possibly our biggest fan, Lucy McCarthy. She has been a long time friend of ours for many years who is so friendly and bubbly that she's always a joy to be around. Happy Birthday Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment