Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mum is a bit ill

After I came home from my one lesson I found Mum in bed looking very sorry for herself as she managed to catch Louis' cold that was borderline flu. Quietly she asked for the thermometer so she could check her temperature again as she had been coming down with a fever so I passed it to her with an oven glove on, I didn't want to take any chances of the infection spreading.

I watched Crimes and Misdemeanours, a film that appeared to be 2 separate stories but they somehow complimented each other very nicely, I especially liked the final moments when you just nod to yourself as you know you watched something good. I also watched The Man Who Wasn't There, another Coen Brothers which was very good. It is certainly one of their underrated ones as no-one really talks about it but I found it really enjoyable, Thornton was great and the cinematography was great; again I found myself nodding my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment