Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's day 2012!

Standard Mother's Day at our house. Came in Louis' room at about 9:30 told him it was Mother's Day, he grunted and said 'Guess I should make a card...' With folded bit of A4 and a Biro we had a pretty nifty card but we still haven't given Mum a good present...

Work was ok, not very busy again surprisingly but that meant an easy day for me. I was temporarily left to myself for an hour and a half to do the washing up alone and I tell ya, that does weird things to a man. I was overcome by an overwhelming sense that life sucks and that all I was good for was washing up cappuccino mugs and chip bowls, its kinda creepy when I turn into a Nihilist... I snapped out of it later though by the odd thought that I might have a good day at school tomorrow, sounds a bit crazy now but I am looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment