Friday 23 March 2012

That'll do pig

Again, another easy school day when it comes to Friday. Mark and I came back home to edit my review and watch a film after a few others arrived. Thankfully Lucy bought her copy of Babe around, a film I haven't seen for many, many years as our VHS copy was lost; my love for the film hadn't depleted in the slightest. Best part was that Mark hadn't seen it before and convinced himself prior to watching it that he would hate it, by the conclusion he was cheering on that brave pig.

In the evening we all went down to another school talent competition thing which was hit and miss. The best act involved a live rendition of the popular Duck Song, and the absolute worst came right at the end as the staff members took it upon themselves to make a 10 minute long Sherlock Holmes parody that was boring as hell and full of really inappropriate sexual innuendos. After that we went down to the local burger joint Rio's and some had a late dinner while I had a Yazoo while we played rummy in Chris' car. In other words, I think I had a pretty sweet evening and another awesome Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment