Thursday 29 March 2012

What to pick...

Most of today was me in a mad rush to finish my film essay, even though my History teacher's were absent from both of my lessons so I had more time to work on it it still felt a bit awkward. I have been going through most of the week without coffee as my reserves of the instant stuff had depleted, but finally I have been on full throttle again after brewing up an amazing cup that was just perfect as I huddled up in bed with my 3DS. The rest of the day was spent debating with Mark and the others about which two of our films to show in our local school's competition, the definite one is Sunny Side Up as we want to see a genuine audience reaction to the film. We cannot decide on our plus one however, I personally want to show As Time Goes By which I consider to be our best film, but Mark want to show All Guns Blazing which although good, I don't think it will win us any awards...

Mark also came over today declaring that he would really like to see a spaghetti western, so I immediately put on A Fistful of Dollars. Despite his groans about the dubbing I think he enjoyed what he saw, we only had enough time for the first 35 minutes so he took it home with him so he could get into the greatness of the Dollars Trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment