Wednesday 14 March 2012

Old timey

Yesterday afternoon we were asked by our film teacher to come and help some AS student edit their work as they have little experience on Final Cut Pro. Mark and I went along to their lesson while I listened to Mark teach some girls how to edit a music video, it was rather embarrassing because I had no real reason to be there so I just looked like an uneducated Muppet; at least I may have provided Mark with moral support? Coming back home I was planning on topping up my phone by £10, a few inches away from the cash-point I get a text from Vodafone: 'Just for you, get £5 credit on us if your next top-up exceeds £20' You crafty so-and-so's Vodafone, well played indeed.

Came home to watch Jamie play Modern Warfare 2 as I tried on my new pair of bracers after I lost the old pair, I just feel vintage and awesome in bracers, so much so that I actually bought L.A. Noire since it was so cheap, it was like I wanted to look like everyone else in that game. Easily the biggest disappointment of today was me and Louis' friends trying to organise an online game of Civ 5 which went disastrously wrong. Every time we tried to set up a game someone couldn't join and when we were finally up and running the host's computer then crashed forcing us all to quit the round, factor in some of the more immature friends making consistent messages during play in which they replaced a single word from any movie title with the word 'butthole;' truly it was comedy at it absolute worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment