Friday 9 March 2012

Wearing the almighty coat

I wore my new great coat into school today and I felt like a true boss, the thing comes down to my lower leg and I do feel a bit of wind resistance in my walk, I feel heavier and professional in something. Ben Chen and I went into town in the hopes of securing him a post-Birthday pint with a few others, nobody else turned up for various fair reasons so we went to Tesco and I bought him a few bottles of beer to make up for it. Film Friday film was going to be Babe but we later changed it the The Emperor's New Groove over popular demand, which was a shame because I really wanted to nostalgia all over Babe again, it has been many years since our video tape copy went missing so I have felt deprived of pigs for several years now, maybe next week I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment