Sunday 11 March 2012

Good day at work

I decided to be the bigger person this morning and no use up the last 200ml of milk on my cereal for the sake of Mum's morning cuppa, this did mean that my choice for breakfast was quite limited so went for the continental with a croissant and banana, didn't have time for the yogurt. Because the weather was so pleasant today it meant that we had a relatively quiet day but just enough to keep consistently busy but never stressed, the perfect day. By 5 we were completely dead and had no customers so we could get ready for closing early, this involved cranking up HEART radio and many others shamelessly dancing around with brooms in hand to all the best (and worst) of 2012's pop music. I got home in time and was treated so a chicken casserole and I helped myself to a small glass of port in preparation for the new week. Have a nice Monday, because you know what?

No comments:

Post a Comment