Sunday 25 March 2012

Dang internet

Sorry, again for the lack of a blog yesterday as my computer had inherited a mild virus that cause me to not be able to get Internet access. The problem has now been sorted however and we should certainly not encounter any other difficulties in the future.

I feel somewhat cheated by the daylight saving hours, this year especially as my body clock really hasn't adjusted to the change in time at all, I'm just not used to seeing the sun during the evenings, it's so weird. I did take a mild trip down technological memory lane as I picked up some video tapes yesterday and dug out the player to watch a film on it today, that nostalgic feeling of putting gin a VHS tape made me feel all warm and fuzzy. Papillon was the film and it was pretty good but it did look a tad dated although that may have the quality of the tape. It really must have been the Shawshank of its time though as its an epic about a prison break, it did start to drag a little bit towards the end, but watching Dustin Hoffman telling off a pig made up for it.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Papillon at St Barts film club when in the 6th form, 30 years ago, - it shown on reel to reel tape..... had an interval part way through to change the reel.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about the lack of blog, its boring anyway.

    ReplyDelete