Thursday 26 April 2012

Back on track

Got up early this morning to finish off my history coursework, I noticed that Mum had been over it all and applied some possible corrections to the entire document in track corrects, a formatting method I was not familiar with so I had to manually over-ride every single mistake I made, this took upwards of 15 minutes and felt completely unnecessary. To make matters worse, finally go into the lesson to hand back the work and the teacher isn't in today...

On a brighter side I saw possibly the best documentary I have ever seen today: Senna, a film about Brazilian F1 racing. From that description alone it is difficult to see how anyone could normally enjoy that topic as formula one racing is typically like watching a motorway, but this film is really something else! Absolutely brilliant and quite moving at times, it is easily the most exciting documentary I've seen after Touching the Void and Senna only uses archive footage to deliver a great character study on one of the most iconic men in Brazil's history. Despite the seemingly mundane subject matter, I urge you to watch this documentary!  

No comments:

Post a Comment