Saturday 7 April 2012

Crackers and Chunder

Once again I went off to work to have, what felt like one of the longest days of my life. Best thing about work today: there was a pair of stale muffins I could eat! Worst thing about work today: Had to clean up some kids sick, it was clear that he must have been sprinting and spewing because there was a neat little line of it along the cafe floor. After the hard day I was whisked off to Kent to see my Grandparents over Easter, I watched the first half of Downfall on the journey as I had only seen the second act a few years ago at school but now I can tick it off. Currently I am sitting in a comfy armchair, eating cheese and crackers and attempting to figure out the commercial appeal of Take me Out, just seems like a load of nonsense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment