Sunday 22 April 2012

Lunch Rush

Louis made some really pukka soda farls for breakfast this morning, just what I wanted right before going to work which turned out to be a lot more busy than I expected. The lunch rush was awful this time around as we ran out of receipt paper about halfway through so I had to result to writing things down on paper to keep it all in check. It also turns out that there's a hole in the roof of the building just above the cafe area, this was especially apparent when it started hailing this afternoon all over some of the tables, as soon as the maelstrom hit my manager epically turned and said 'get the mop!' After most of the folks left it was pretty quiet and we were told to do a deep clean of the cafe area, this took the rest of the evening, coming home I never realized just how good it feels to sit down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment