Thursday 19 April 2012

I can see clearly now the rain has gone

We have been told to make board games for our Russian History class next Monday, basically we have to think up of about 50 different cards with either positive or negative effects based on which social class a team was allocated. We got middle class/ social elite which was undoubtedly the hardest to come up with cards for so I just made up a bunch of quirky ones that may or may not go down so well; we'll see next lesson. I also beat Josh at chess today which was pretty incredible because he always seems to dominate me whenever I go head to head with him but this time I just got very lucky indeed after being totally brutalized by him in the first few moves. 

Walking in the rain is a slightly relaxing thing to do in my opinion, I also kinda like not having to worry about holding an umbrella or wearing an uncomfortable jack-a-pack. It's just nice to get really wet walking home from school sometimes, when you arrive home looking like a drowned rat you really are put in the perfect mood for a hot chocolate, of which I remembered works even better with a small scoop of coffee to give it a slight bitterness.

1 comment: