Thursday 12 April 2012

"I've got my head, I've lost my leopard!"

Completed The Ballad of Gay Tony this morning, the ending left a little something to be desired but it was still a very good ride. I also just finished off Ocarina of Time on Master Quest mode, I just love the ending of the game although it is just a little more perfect on the N64 as there is that beautiful pause between the game and the player as you see Princess Zelda in the courtyard as it turns to sepia, the game freezes and you are left to wonder if you should turn off the console or not; just perfect.

I also watched Bringing Up Baby which I enjoyed a lot more than I thought I would and it really cheered me up after my dreadful cold. Cary Grant was just amazing in this film, playing the humble man turned into a social atom bomb by the love interest who you could almost smack in the face: Katharine Hepburn. If your looking for a screwball comedy with a amusing love story then definitely see this; it's better than His Girl Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment