Wednesday 18 April 2012

Shift

Still getting used to the intricacies of my new phone, the alarm didn't go off when I told it to, fortunately I had my back-up alarm go off instead and that woke me right up. Typical easy Wednesday, Mark came back home with me so I could watch how bad he was at GTA4 and Dan joined for a case of L.A. Noire. Later in the evening I went to go see Louis perform with his band: Shift at a school gig thing, we was pretty damn good actually, although I think his style of music was somewhat lost on the crowd who were looking for a family friendly mosh-pit. We also begun recording for the new Edmund and Darrel episode which is looking to be a good'un, my line recording went a lot more smoothly than usual and there were a few laughs in between.  

No comments:

Post a Comment