Monday 16 April 2012

Rock me Amadeus

This morning I spontaneously decided to watch the Directors cut of Amadeus, I told myself that it was that it was the last day of the holidays so I deserved to honor it somehow. I wasn't too sure if I would like what I saw but I was pleasantly surprised with the film, it was just awesome and really succeeded in getting me interested in Mozart's life and music, you'd have to be a really awkward person to not like this film, everything about it just reeks of excellence. After watching it however I was washed over with a sense that nothing else that I would do today would top the film so I was just kind of plodding around until the day ended. Got all my homework sorted though and I suppose it will be good to get back to see everyone else at school.   

No comments:

Post a Comment