Friday 6 April 2012

Huge panic

After the near disaster that was last night's sleeping arrangements, I found out it could only get worse! I woke up naturally at 7:50 and told myself: 'go back to bed, your new PC will arrive today and there is no rush to get up, have a bit more sleep, your in no rush...'

9:00 *beep* *beep* Text message from an unknown contact...

Closer inspection tells me its my boss

Not scheduled for work... wants me to come in ASAP...

Mass panic, me running back home in time for a quick shave and change of shirts, blagged a lift from my Granny where I warfed down my breakfast of s simple sandwich as I embraced the unexpected day of work. My new computer did arrive today as well, just about to go and test it out for myself now that Chris has put on Windows 7 and all the other good stuff it needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment