Thursday 5 April 2012

Back to the Future!

Right now, for a reason I will not go into I am sitting in Chris' brother's room after being locked out of my own home at one in the morning. I also discovered that my new great coat is not such a great duvet as I attempted to sleep on our patio. I'm also typing this on an IPad which is certainly a first for this blog. Once again, cheers Chris!

Tomorrow I may be getting my new computer if I am lucky, I will finally be able to play all may games in their intended glory. Louis, me and a couple of others also went to go see Back to the Future being shown in our local independent cinema which was absolutely awesome, I got goosebumps at all the right moments and I was once again impressed with the entire film, it really is one of the best of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment