Friday 18 April 2014

Cast Interviews

I like to think that I know my waking up routine quite well now, although if you ask anybody they would probably tell you that I am quite fond of my snooze button. Typically I have to set my alarm 30 minutes before I actually need to be up just to give myself ample time to leave the dreaming and prepare myself for reality. I hit snooze every five minutes until I need to get up. Quite often I hit it a few more times after I half-consciously justify sleeping in just a little longer.

I hit snooze today for 80 minutes worth of time.

Had to be up early to help film the 'Hungerford' cast interviews and arrived with 15 minutes to spare... which soon turned into 30 minutes to spare when Mark said he'd be a little late. Once again we met up with the crew we filmed with 10 months ago and it was like we all never left the set. Great to see them all again and interviewing them for their first-hand insight into their roles and characters was wonderful. Had to leave slightly early to head on down to Kent to spend Easter with my Grandparents. Nodding off slightly after being offered a beer and a chance to sit in my chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment