Wednesday 16 April 2014

Starting my own Micro-Micro Brewery

Had a very nice lie-in today which fell under scrutiny from the rest of my family, but deservedly so. I probably should try to get up a lot earlier than 10:30 tomorrow. Alarm set! Louis and myself went into Newbury highstreet to meet up with Mark, Lucy, Chris and Dan to meet up and have a nice time. Walked back with a heavy little carrier bag full of beer brewing stuff, really looking forward to starting my own micro-micro brewery back at home. I have come to accept that the first ever batch I make will be pretty bad, but it's also a very economical way to get alcohol, and in a fun/education way!

Speaking of brewing, I attempted to make up a Vietnamese Iced Coffee today. This is essentially a cup of coffee with condensed milk in it but presented in a lovely layered manner. The actual recipe sounds a bit grim on paper, but it actually turned out quite nicely. It didn't personally leave me wanting more, but its always good to try new things.

That and it did look hella pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment