Tuesday 8 April 2014

Techno Make-Up

Actually got up remarkably early today. Time enough to finish Batman and cram in a few episodes of 'Regular Show' before heading into uni. When I got back home, the living room was very different. Gone was the smell video games and beer, as well as the musk Jamie leaves when he sleeps in there. Instead it had been replaced by a shed-load of make-up products! A sight that makes everyman feel inadequate about his understanding of life and the known universe. I mean, what is in all those tiny, kaleidoscopic bottles?

I developed a cathartic empathy with the mountains of make-up later on in the evening while doing some colour correction on a uni project. I spent a fair bit of time making some guy's face look just right and I realized that I was essentially applying 'techno make-up.'     

No comments:

Post a Comment