Saturday 5 April 2014

Good Days and Bad Ones

Our last TV studio day came to a close yesterday afternoon. We did our music show, I was on sound and woke up eager to work with my crew. Since moving into my new filming group we have produced two other shows that we all thought went exceptionally well. There is a genuine synergy throughout our team, no matter how bad things get we always cheer each other on. Today was no exception and everything came together beautifully well, the only part we didn't look forward to was saying goodbye.

After the show was wrapped our group decided that we would honour the occasion with a drink at the uni bar. For those who do not know me very well, Guinness, and most other bitters are my Achilles heel when it comes to alcohol. One pint of that stuff and I am Wombled. I rather foolishly decided to drink a Guinness on an empty stomach (a double no-no) in an effort to get merry for cheap. It worked out nicely, in fact so well that I once again did that awkward thing where I follow people out of uni and got invited over to play 'Cards Against Humanity' in someone's halls. Even a sober Theo would have said yes, the booze just made me sound a lot more excited.

Ended up ordering a pizza with some course mates and just chilled in their halls until midnight. Went to bed knowing in my heart that I had a wonderfully productive and social day that was worth living. 

Today, I singed my arm hair and got invited to a Jehovah's Witness convention. As the above can testify, I've had better days.

No comments:

Post a Comment