Friday 11 April 2014

Peer Assessments are Terrible

It was time for my bi-monthly trip into Bournemouth Town Centre to do some shopping with Dan, Ben and Lucy. We came initially to find some new shoes for the guys but instead ended up getting a good chunk of Birthday presents for a uni friend. That was goal one of today sorted.

Goal two was to finish off these uni peer assessments I have been putting off for days, seeing as the deadline was in a matter of hours, I figured it needed tending to. I mean, how long could it possibly take? Certainly didn't expect it to take 'Lawrence of Arabia' long anyway. It starts off simply enough with some tick boxes and then asks for a written comment about your opinions on the team-mate. The crushing part about this bit is that your comments are not confidential and can be viewed by everyone once its finished. So of course I cannot just flat out say nasty things about the guy who forgot to plug in our sound cable during an interview. No no no. I have to tactfully word every criticism or else I will come into uni and be starred down by my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment