Tuesday 22 April 2014

Happy Birthday Grace

I've now had two course-mates who have asked me for help on the next essay. I gave them some pointers while I was walking to and from a mini photo-booth for a new passport photo. I think I got the knack on how to look somewhat happy in your picture without breaking the rules. Smile before the picture is taken and slowly return yourself back to a neutral pose. Although it was still an unflattering snap, I reckon it came out 20% better than previous ones.

Just came home from helping out with some last minute Birthday preparations for my housemate to-be. Assembled and wrapped 20 presents (one for each year) and attached little labels on each one. We then hid them around her house with the first in plain sight, then each present gave a small clue on where to find the next one. This made a breadcrumb trail to the living room where we all stood in wait with her Birthday cake. The look on her face was worth every moment of pre-production and stealthy run between cars and houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment