Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter 2014!

Back from Kent and carrying a fair amount of chocolates and other goodies. I will no doubt tell myself to eat them slowly but indefinitely eat them all within the first week.

Got a Facebook message from a really filming-active coursemate who is currently working on a WW1 film to commemorate it's 100th anniversary. Words cannot describe how desperate I was to be involved in this project and I recently got told that I could help produce and organize up the crew.  

YEAH!

They are always promoting their project on a crowdfunder page which you can find here. It only has a few days left to hit it's goal but I'm sure they would appreciate any possible donations they can get their hands on. Making films isn't cheap, especially for us students. It genuinely is a labour of love for a lot of people my age and support is insanely appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment