Monday 9 March 2015

Bristol = Good Food

Jamie and I awoke in Mark's house without a Mark in it. Without wanting to cause a lot of mess we stumbled outside for breakfast to Boston Tea Party for a bap (very tasty) and to a record shop for some deals. Jamie has just started driving and his only source of music comes from cassette tapes, imagine his face when he found a Bruce Springsteen live album on 5 tapes at this shop by chance.

Mark and I met up for lunch and he took me to a space where there was street food every day of the week, like a miniature Camden Lock. It had to be the Middle Eastern wrap though, it was huge and bulging with spices and meat, just thinking about it makes me full.

Just before heading home, Mark took me on a tour of the new Wildseed offices which was amazing. The whole thing is located within an abandoned police station. While it's been done up a tad, it has a distinct Life on Marscharm to some of the rooms. I look forward to any opportunity to visit again; place is like Cadburyworld for Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment