Tuesday 10 March 2015

Hotline Miami 2

Geared myself all up for a haircut following the usual pre-trim checklist. Hair relatively washed, facial hair at a suitable level, shirt worn and ready to be instantly thrown in the wash after trim to get rid of collar clinging hairs. The whole shabang. Walk on down to the hairdressers and it just ain't open. The door was closed and all the lights were off. I came back an hour later and the same thing, what's that about? This is how a passive-aggressive contempt for mankind begins.

Speaking of, I have found a nice way to vent all that frustration through the magic of gaming. More specifically through Hotline Miami 2 which has just injected itself into my eyeballs ensuring I can never unsee all the nasty, nasty things I do to the bad guys. It really is very violent, even for a pixel game but its just endlessly addicting, like eating pringles, you just won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment