Monday 23 March 2015

Scripting Sunday

The park was where I was headed this morning for a bit of filming. We got cracking on a VT for another groups project where I once again donned the role of 'DI Durrant'. It was my job to look important and detective like which is something I think I nail on a daily basis anyway, but it was just life affirming to get it on camera.

I joke, I probably looked like a muppet, but they were pleased with it.

Since it was another remarkably nice day Rebecca invited me to go to the pub with her housemates for an afternoon pint in a beer garden. I will never, ever say no to an invite that inviting. So we soaked up the sun while enjoying a beer just as god intended, next to a bunch of smoking hipsters; truly I felt like a free man.

Coming back a little tipsy from the tipple I dived right into writing a draft script for our uni drama. A few hours later and I surprised myself by finishing the entire thing and actually being somewhat pleased with it. Also a big fan of 'Celtx' now. It is literally zero pennies and does all the script formatting for you. What has humanity ever done to deserve something so nice? Whatever it was, I'm glad it exists.  

No comments:

Post a Comment