Saturday 21 March 2015

Squash

My girlfriend and I treated ourselves to a full English breakfast this morning. The F.E.B is quickly becoming a recurring morning meal for me since this is my second one this week, I have no problem with that however because I am always full when I'm done. The nice thing about cooking it yourself is that you can dictate your own portion size, I personally had 4 sausages along with 3 bits of bacon plus extras - you just don't get meals that big when you eat out.

We also went on a quest for squash! At home I mostly drink water since it's basically free (excluding bills yada yada) and since i only really buy juice for myself as the occasional treat I though squash could breach this gap. I really had a hankering for some grapefruit flavoured stuff since that is my favourite fruit hands down. Sadly, everywhere we looked just didn't have any so I went home empty handed to drink my water flavoured water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment