Tuesday 17 March 2015

DI Durrant

Got to be a detective inspector on yet another children's TV show for my uni peers. I don't really know why I'm in such high demand for work in presenting, I ain't that confident when it comes to being on camera but I guess I'm just available? Regardless I was collective evidence and making periscopes in order to catch a criminal so it was all pretty fun stuff.

A small package was waiting for me back at home, inside was my new wireless speaker: 'The Jam Jar' (y'see, it's a jar that carries your music or 'jams'. I thought it was clever). It definitely made the washing up a bit more manageable since I didn't have to faff about with headphones or listen to my phones naff speakers. Feels like a good gadget for a house party too since it's quite loud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment