Sunday 1 March 2015

Prep and Pancakes

Prep and farewell day today. Started off with a big batch of maple syrup drenched pancakes as I celebrated a Saturday morning the right way - with a sugary breakfast and cartoons! This was a luxury I would be briefly giving up before heading on our weekend film shoot and enjoying simple pleasures like that made my soul smile.

My inner-being was so happy that I even rustled up some pancakes for the driver and director of our documentary as he nipped over to check up on the camera gear. A long old while was spent figuring out the sound mixer but we finally sussed it! Something that took a little longer to perfect was our CD playlist for the journey.  

There was a very empty feeling about my car playlist initially, it felt like a bolognese without the cheese. It took me forty-eight minutes to realise there would be a distinct lack of Uptown Girl in our lives until I remembered. And with that, the mix was sorted. I am greatly looking forward to rocking out while rocking up to Pickering.

No comments:

Post a Comment