Wednesday 25 March 2015

'Ooh, That's Good Quality'

Remarkably, I found myself with enough time to do a bit of washing up before heading into uni for my assignment hand-in. Posting my work through their little mailbox felt oh-so gratifying, marching home I knew that I could do whatever I liked for the rest of the day, so I treated myself to a bit of Mario and other games before getting a chance to test my sound gear with Rebecca. It was the first instance I've had to properly try out the new kit I bought, I put her outside in a moderately windy area and asked her some questions for the sake a recording dialogue. The sound was astonishingly good.

The whole act almost reminded me of a time after my Dad bought a new mic just to record himself strumming on the guitar and musing about the sound quality. This is something my brother and I make fun of to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment