Thursday 5 March 2015

Wine Society

Jamie and myself have had our fair share of drunken night stumbles last year. It always seemed like everytime we got a bit drunk together someone would invite is to 'Wine Club,' a self proclaimed society dedicated to getting really drunk on wine. While we always had the good sense to turn down this opportunity, it somehow came full circle tonight as I attended Wine Society, the uni run session for people interested in becoming sommeliers.

I quickly discovered that anyone who is actually serious about drinking wine is actually quite pretentious and while there are standards to measure wine by they all seem overly variable from person to person. The society was a good excuse to get drunk with a cohort however so I will be going again.

Also, I felt it unfair to be hiding my crow from the eyes of the world so allow me to show off Cameron!

If you ignore the dirty washing it's almost majestic

No comments:

Post a Comment