Thursday 28 December 2017

Another Star Wars...

Took a spin out to see the New Star Wars film and it was loooooong. It really did feel a bit lengthy and about halfway through I got worried about how many hours we put on Mark's parking. I don't want to go into too much about my overall thoughts on the film, but I really did have some issues with it. Several side-plots were underwhelming and one or two moments were just a little too far-fetched, even by Star Wars standards. But most criminally though, the film was just rather dull and I can't see myself rushing back to re-watch it.

While the film itself was a little bit dissapointing, I really enjoyed having a drink and discussing it with Mark and Froome afterwards though, it was a fun little debrief we had and it was nice to chat over our own pros and cons of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment