Saturday 30 December 2017

New Shoes, New Me

Mum took me shoe shopping today on account of the fact my old boots where very literally falling apart and letting water in. I'll give a proper eulogy to them soon, but I'm happy to say we got a really good replacement pair that will see me into 2018 with style. Going into new year with a really positive mentality and a fresh state of mind, and it starts from the feet up.

Did a good chunk of work over the course of today too. I'm gearing up for my annual top games of the year list, but this time I wanted to make a video for it. Written and recorded the voice over, just need to put it to video which should be a quick and dirty job this time around. It's a good list too! Been lucky with some good releases this year and I'm looking forward to sharing the video tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment