Sunday 3 December 2017

Quest for Christmas: Winter Walk

Quick and simple one today, the Wintery walk. Seeing as the internet went down in our local area it we decided to rise above the millennial stereotype of rolling around aimlessly and instead went on a walk thanks to our new found freedom. We decided to head up to Cabot Tower, a favourite walking spot of ours and drink in the sights of the bare trees and colder hues of the countryside beyond. Winter walks were something I used to despise when I was younger, Mum used to insist on taking Louis and I out some days during the Christmas holidays and I always remember dragging my heels. The older I get though, the more I enjoy a nice walk and the Winter scenery is always something I cherish. Anyway, here's a quick picture of Rebecca practicing the look for her new edgy album cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment