Monday 4 December 2017

Quest for Christmas: Christmas Shopping

I have been know to leave my gift buying til rather late *cough* Christmas Eve *cough*,  all I can say is thank god for Amazon Prime. But I'm going to try and stay on top of it this year, I've made a handy little spreadsheet for notes and links to various present ideas. So far I think I've got a handful of winners. As lame and cliche as it sounds, sometimes it is a bit exciting to think about the look on someone's face when you hand over what you reckon is the perfect gift. The older you get, it's more about giving than receiving. 

I've only done an online search for ideas and gifts so far, but I will be embracing the cold to visit shops after I exhaust that avenue. The search for presents is undoubtedly the part that gives me, and most others the most grief around the holidays. It's a weird kind of nervousness present buying that I only expereince around this time of year, so for better and for worse, the panic sensation of ensuring someone has a good Christmas is a feeling I associate with the season.

So, I'm obviously not going to put up a picture my Christmas gift spreadsheet cus' the surprise is half the magic. So here's a hilariously ugly bit of clip art that's a little bit relevant - now my blog looks like every bit of homework I did while I was at primary school.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment