Friday 29 December 2017

Extended Family Reunioin, Christmas Edition

Got through what is typically the last part of my set-menu of Christmas celebrations in the form of a family get-together with Mum's extended side of the family. I haven't been to one of these shindigs in quite a while so I thought it would be good to show my face and say hello. I mean really, it was the least I could do, especially considering it was happening at our house. The young ones brought round various Christmas toys they got, including remote controlled cars and the like, I watched them play briefly and then dived straight into the food. Before I knew it, everyone had just kinda up and left though, it all felt like a surprisingly brief affair. Ah well, east I can say I did it now.

Mum did make this amazing gingerbread house, I thought it deserves a bit more attention so here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment